Thursday 27 November 2014

.

The scars and bruises-
They haunt you
They remind you of darkness
A darkness where you lost yourself.
These battles you fight with yourself each day. 
No one can hate you more…
More than you hate yourself 
And they ask…
What happened to the light inside of you?
Where did the smile fade?
How do you tell them,
You made me insecure.
Made me feel I was nothing but dirt.
Made me feel I was nothing but a burden. 
I was happy
But you couldn't see me happy
You wanted to see my fall
You wanted to see the ground crumble under these two feet of mine. 
You hated the smile on my face. 
And now you ask where the smile went well…
The smile drowned in despair
The light was engulfed by darkness
Tears are what are left of the laughs
I've lost myself. 
You made me loose myself.
Hope you're happy now.



No comments:

Post a Comment